£4,499.00 Inc VAT
The Memory Craft 14000 is Janome’s latest combined sewing and embroidery model to be launched in the UK. It will be available in October 2015. It has many of the features found on our top of the line Memory Craft 15000 for embroidery, quilting and craftwork and shares the same extra-large work area.
The Janome MC14000 built-in embroidery system is the same as the MC15000 and is the most stable we’ve ever developed ensuring embroidery perfection! With a 440mm ( 17.3” ) bed and 280mm ( 11”) right of the needle, this machine has plenty of space for those big projects. It is packed full of powerful yet easy to use features including AcuFeed Flex and can stitch at up to 1,000 s.p.m. in 9mm wide stitches and with the option of 91 needle positions . Incredible speed and precision in one sewing machine. And it is capable of embroidery couching!
Weight – Machine 14.5kg Embroidery Unit 3.5kg
Janome MC14000 Features:
- UNIQUE BUILT-IN EMBROIDERY SYSTEM
- EMBROIDERS UP TO 230MM X 300MM
- 350 DESIGNS PLUS 10 FONTS INCLUDED
- ON SCREEN DESIGN EDITING
- EMBROIDERY TIME & STITCH INDICATOR
- USB REAL-TIME PC CONNECTION
- AUTO THREAD CUTTER
- FULLY COMPUTERISED WITH 400 STITCHES INCLUDING 13 AUTO BUTTONHOLES
- INFORMATION COLOUR TOUCH SCREEN
- LOTS OF FEATURES SUCH AS NEEDLE UP/DOWN AND SPEED CONTROL
- ACUFLEX DUAL FEEDING SYSTEM
- VARIABLE ZIGZAG USING KNEELIFTER
What’s in the MC14000 box?
- Standard A Foot
- Rolled Hem Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Craft Foot
- Overedge Foot
- 1/4″ Seam Foot
- Embroidery Foot
- Concealed Zipper Foot
- Darning Foot
- Free Motion Quilting Foot x3 (open toe, closed toe, zigzag)
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot
- Stabalizer Plate
- Button Sewing Foot
- Button Shank Plate
- Dual Feed Foot & Holder x2 (single,twin)
- Dual Feed Zipper Foot (single)
- Quilting Guide
- Embroidery Couching Foot x2 (PC1, PC2)
- Optic Magnifier
- Cloth Guide
- Bobbin Holder & Cleaner
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Spool Holder (2x large, 2x small)
- Extra Spool Pin
- Cover (semi hard)
- GR Hoop & Template (230 x 300mm)
- SQ23 Hoop & Template (230 x 230mm)
- SQ14 Hoop & Template (140 x 140mm)
- FA10 Hoop & Template (100 x 40mm)
- Magnetic Clamps x4
- Acutools CDROM
- USB Cable
- Knee Lifter
- Extra Wide Extension Table (perspex)
- Instructional DVD
- Power Lead
- Foot Control
- Embroidery Unit & Case
- Embroidery Starter Kit
- Instruction Manual
- Lint Brush
- Seam Ripper
- Small Scissors
We at Discount Sewing offer FREE local delivery on all our sewing and embroidery machines. This delivery service covers all surrounding counties; Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Sussex and Greater London. We are a family run business and have operated for 50+ years in the Surrey area. At our shop you can view lots of machines, new and second hand, and we can demonstrate any machine you might see here for you. Along with this, if you buy any machine from us you get free lessons for life at our shop and we cover the warranty. You can also part exchange your old machine for a discount of a new one.
Here at Discount Sewing we have been an official supplier of all Brother, Janome and Elna machines and parts for the last 30 years. There is also a service department at which we can service or repair almost any sewing machine, regardless of the make and model. For more information on our services please give us a call on 01932 349400.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.