£1,699.00 Inc VAT
The professional’s choice with a great range of stitches and features including AcuFeed, Janome’s exclusive fabric control system. Together with extra large arm space this machine really takes some beating. This all metal flatbed machine is playful, powerful, spacious, streamlined and steadfast, even at high speeds of up to 1200SPM.
Available on back-orderEmail to a friend
The fantastic new Janome Memory Craft 6700P is the perfect modern sewing machine with many professional grade features. Supplied with three needle plates: standard, straight and professional plus a high grade performance foot.
The MC6700P has many user friendly features, with beautiful 9mm wide decorative stitches to impress even the most demanding stitchers!
Weight – 11.5kg
Feet & Accessories – Category D 9mm High Shank
Janome 6700P Features:
- 200 BUILT IN STITCHES
- SPEED UP TO 1,200 STITCHES PER MINUTE
- SUPERIOR NEEDLE THREADER
- MAXIMUM SPEED CONTROLLER
- EASY SET BOBBIN
- 3 LED LIGHTS
- KNEE LIFTER
- 91 NEEDLE POSITIONS
- 9MM STITCH WIDTH
- LARGER SPOOL HOLDERS
- HIGH CALIBER CONSTRUCTION FOR SUPERIOR DURABILITY
- 255MM (10”) WORKSPACE
- INDEPENDENT BOBBIN WINDER
- INCLUDES 3 EASY CHANGE NEEDLE PLATES
- DIRECT SELECT KEYPAD FOR FAVOURITE STITCHES
- INDIVIDUAL & COMBINATION STITCH EDITING
- MONOGRAMMING & PATTERN COMBINATION
(UP TO 20 PATTERN COMBINATIONS CAN BE STORED IN THE MEMORY)
What’s in the Janome 6700P box?
- 1/4″ SeamFoot (O)
- Accessory Box
- AcuFeed/Dual Feed Twin Foot & Holder (standard)
- Automatic Buttonhole Foot (R)
- Blind Hem Stitch Foot (G)
- Button Sewing Foot (T)
- Button Shank Plate
- Convertible Free Motion Quilting Foot (QB-S)
- Closed Toe Foot
- Clear Veiw Foot
- Darning/Embroidery Foot (PD-H)
- Dust Cover
- Foot Control (large)
- Hemmer Foot (D)
- Instructional DVD
- Knee Lifter
- Large Extension Table
- Lint Brush
- Quilting Guide Bar
- Needle Plate x3 (professional grade, standard, straight stitch)
- Nets x2
- Open Toe Foot
- Overcast Foot (M)
- Power Lead
- Professional Grade Foot (HP)
- Satic Stitch Foot (open) (F2)
- Seam Ripper
- Spool Caps (2x large, 2x small)
- Spool Holder & Rest (x2, special)
- Stabilizing Plate
- Standard Foot (A)
- Stitch Chart & Bracket
- Zipper Foot (E)
We at Discount Sewing offer FREE local delivery on all our sewing and embroidery machines. This delivery service covers all surrounding counties; Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Sussex and Greater London. We are a family run business and have operated for 50+ years in the Surrey area. At our shop you can view lots of machines, new and second hand, and we can demonstrate any machine you might see here for you. Along with this, if you buy any machine from us you get free lessons for life at our shop and we cover the warranty. You can also part exchange your old machine for a discount of a new one.
Here at Discount Sewing we have been an official supplier of all Brother, Janome and Elna machines and parts for the last 30 years. There is also a service department at which we can service or repair almost any sewing machine, regardless of the make and model. For more information on our services please give us a call on 01932 349400.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.