This is our latest longarm model providing both speed ( up to 1,060 spm ) and precision ( 91 needle positions ) for perfect sewing results. It’s also the biggest longarm model we’ve ever produced.
You’ve devoted yourself to an art form that creates a legacy. You deserve a machine that is as serious about your hobby as you are. Let Janome’s Janome’s Horizon Memory Craft 9450QCP Professional take your creations to new heights.
The Horizon Memory Craft 9450QCP has all the features you require to simply sit, relax and sew. The large LCD color touch screen makes it so easy to navigate through the 350 built-in stitches, including 11 one-step buttonholes and 7 alpha numeric fonts including 9mm lettering and numbers. You can customize each stitch, including buttonholes, plus save as a favorite stitch. Sewing Applications gives you a variety of pre-set stitch functions, ready to sew zips, blind hem, buttons, quilting, rulerwork, patchwork and lots more.
- Top Loading Full Rotary Hook Bobbin System
- 350 Built-In Stitches and 4 Alphabets
- Superior Needle Threader
- Cloth Guide Included
- One-Step Needle Plate Conversion with 3 Included Plates
- Detachable AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
- USB Port and Direct PC Connection
- Stitch Composer Stitch Creation Software
- Variable Zig Zag for Free Motion Quilting
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate with Left Needle Position for 1/4″ Seam Foot
- Professional HP Needle Plate and Foot
- Advanced Plate Markings
- Full Color LCD Touchscreen (4.4″ x 2.5″)
- Sewing Applications On-Screen Support
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 1,060 SPM
- Full Intensity Lighting System with 9 White LED Lamps in 4 Locations
- 11″ to the Right of the Needle
- Retractable High Light
- Improved Ergonomic Shape
What’s in the box:
- 1/4 Inch Seam Foot O
- 1/4″ Seam Foot Without Guide
- AcuFeed Flex™ Dual Feed Holder with AD Foot
- AcuFeed HP2 Foot
- Blind Hem Foot G
- Buttonhole Foot
- Buttonhole Stabilizer Plate
- Cloth Guide
- Darning Foot
- Extra Large Foot Controller
- Free Motion Quilting (Closed Toe, Open Toe QO, Zig-Zag)
- HP Plate and Foot Set
- Knee Lifter
- Open Toe Darning Foot 9mm
- Open Toe Satin Stitch Foot
- Overedge Foot M
- Remote Thread Cutter Switch
- Rolled Hem Foot
- Ruler Work Foot QR
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Seam Ripper
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Variable Zig-Zag Open Toe Foot
- Zig-Zag Foot
- Zipper Foot E
We at Discount Sewing offer FREE local delivery on all our sewing and embroidery machines. This delivery service covers all surrounding counties; Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Sussex and Greater London. We are a family run business and have operated for 50+ years in the Surrey area. At our shop you can view lots of machines, new and second hand, and we can demonstrate any machine you might see here for you. Along with this, if you buy any machine from us you get free lessons for life at our shop and we cover the warranty. You can also part exchange your old machine for a discount of a new one.
Here at Discount Sewing we have been an official supplier of all Brother, Janome and Elna machines and parts for the last 30 years. There is also a service department at which we can service or repair almost any sewing machine, regardless of the make and model. For more information on our services please give us a call on 01932 349400.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.