£289.00 Inc VAT
The 9300DX is a superb introductory level overlocker offering great value for money. Whilst it is easy to use, it comes with an instructional DVD to explain the wide range of stitch options.
8 in stock (can be backordered)Email to a friend
The Janome 9300DX overlocker gives you a wide range of overlockingfeatures in a compact machine. It’s sturdy design and precise Janome stitch performance ensures a professional finish every time. It comes pre-threaded and has a built-in rolled hem feature (no plate change) for easy changeover. The differential feed prevents puckering and stretching. This is used for fun special effects and the upper knife can be deactivated for decorative sewing. Colour coded paths make threading this overlocker so easy. Other features include whisper-quiet operation and an electronic foot control.
- 3 OR 4 THREAD OVERLOCKING
- COLOUR CODED EASY THREADING
- DIFFERENTIAL FEED FOR DIFFICULT FABRICS
- ADJUSTABLE CUTTING WIDTH
- VARIABLE STITCH LENGTH 1.0 – 4.0MM
- USES STANDARD BALLPOINT NEEDLES
- EASY ROLLED HEM CONVERSION
- LAY-IN THREAD TENSION DIALS
- RETRACTABLE UPPER KNIFE
- VARIABLE SEAM WIDTH 2.0 – 5.7MM
- SEWS UP TO 1,500 S.P.M.
- EXTRA HIGH PRESSER FOOT LIFT
What’s in the box?
- Standard Overlocking Foot
- Gathering Foot
- Screwdriver x2 (1x large, 1x small)
- Foot Control
- Ballpoint Needles
- Instructional DVD and Booklet
We at Discount Sewing offer FREE local delivery on all our sewing and embroidery machines. This delivery service covers all surrounding counties; Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Sussex and Greater London. We are a family run business and have operated for 50+ years in the Surrey area. At our shop you can view lots of machines, new and second hand, and we can demonstrate any machine you might see here for you. Along with this, if you buy any machine from us you get free lessons for life at our shop. We will also cover the guarantee!
Here at Discount Sewing we have been an official supplier of all Brother, Janome and Elna machines and parts for the last 30 years. There is also a service department at which we can service or repair almost any sewing machine, regardless of the make and model. For more information on our services please give us a call on 01932 349400.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.