£169.00 Inc VAT
The eXplore 240 mechanical sewing machine is the key to genuine enjoyment. With it's full
complement of stitches and features, this easy to operate, affordable, high-quality sewing
machine is perfect for anyone learning to sew as well as for experienced sewers who want to
add a basic, quality sewing machine to their sewing room.
- Adjustable stitch length 0-4 mm
- Adjustable stitch width 0-5 mm
- Variable needle positions-left to center needle position
- Stitches conveniently displayed on the front of machine at eye level
- Circular sewing
- Twin needle sewing
- Strong needle penetration on all fabrics
- Easy declutch for bobbin winding
- Drop feed dog
- Clip-on presser feet
- Stitch selection dial
- Retractable spool pins
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Extra presser foot lift
- Front loading oscillating hook system
- 2 vertical spool pins
- Built-in thread cutter
- Sewing light
- Large sewing surface with pivot pin points
- Free arm
- Metric and inch measurements
- Electronic foot control
- Speed up to 800 spm
- Carrying handle
- Built-in storage accommodates presser feet, bobbins, needles, screwdriver, seam ripper, spool pin felt
- Built-in needle threader (eXplore 240)
- 24 stitches including: Straight, Zigzag, Three-step zigzag, Stretch blind hem, Woven blind hem, Shell tuck, Box, Picot, 3 Decorative satin stitches, Triple seam, Rickrack, Smocking, Super stretch, Double overlock, Feather, 5 Decorative stretch stitches
- One-step buttonhole
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.