£149.00 Inc VAT
The eXplore 220 mechanical sewing machine is the key to genuine enjoyment. With it’s full complement of stitches and features, this easy to operate, affordable, high-quality sewing machine is perfect for anyone learning to sew as well as for experienced sewers who want to add a basic, quality sewing machine to their sewing room.
- Adjustable stitch length 0-4 mm
- Adjustable stitch width 0-5 mm
- Variable needle positions-left to center needle position
- Stitches conveniently displayed on the front of machine at eye level
- Circular sewing
- Twin needle sewing
- Strong needle penetration on all fabrics
- Easy declutch for bobbin winding
- Drop feed dog
- Clip-on presser feet
- Stitch selection dial
- Retractable spool pins
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Extra presser foot lift
- Front loading oscillating hook system
- 2 vertical spool pins
- Built-in thread cutter
- Sewing light
- Large sewing surface with pivot pin points
- Free arm
- Metric and inch measurements
- Electronic foot control
- Speed up to 800 spm
- Carrying handle
- Built-in storage accommodates presser feet, bobbins, needles, screwdriver, seam ripper, spool pin felt
- Built-in needle threader (eXplore 220)
- 16 stitches including: Straight, Zigzag, Three-step zigzag, Stretch blind hem, Shell tuck, Box, Picot, Triple seam, Rickrack, Smocking, Super stretch, Double overlock, Feather, 1 Decorative stretch stitch
- Four-step buttonhole
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Janome HD2200. A combination of power, elegance and simplicity. The solid metal body provides the robustness required by schools and heavy users, whilst the design makes it so easy to use.
22 BUILT-IN STITCH CHOICES
VARIABLE STITCH WIDTH & LENGTH
JAM PROOF DROP IN BOBBIN SYSTEM
FREEARM FOR CIRCULAR SEWING
ADJUSTABLE FOOT PRESSURE
AUTO NEEDLE THREADER
AUTO 1-STEP BUTTONHOLE
DROP FEED FOR FREEHAND EMBROIDERY
CONVENIENT THREAD CUTTER
QUICK FOOT CONVERSION
FLIP TOP STORAGE AREA
Once a stitch is selected, the information window will advise on stitch width and length settings and the correct foot to use. It couldn’t be easier ! The jam proof drop in bobbin system ensures smooth trouble-free stitching. This sturdy model has an ideal range of stitches and features to cope with all general sewing tasks. The automatic 1-step buttonhole produces perfect buttonholes in one easy step whilst the extra wide zigzag produces stunning embroidery stitches.There’s plenty of accessory storage and a hard cover for protection.
Weight – 8.0kg