With the Innov-is V5, you’ll no longer be held back by the poor functionality or fiddly, tedious mechanics of your previous machines. Create beautiful embroidery, quilting and home décor with this accomplished and elegant all-in-one machine which makes the complex tasks easy.
For a fast, precise, modern, spacious and easy to use all-in-one sewing, quilting and embroidery machine, look no further than the Innov-is V5.
With a long arm and generous 11 and a quarter inches of bed area, the Innov-is V5 is purpose built for adventurous home sewers taking on large projects. And with a 1050 per minute stitch speed and built in accuracy and control, you’ll be delighted by its results.
Save valuable time and embroider large intricate designs faster than ever with high speed embroidery of up to 1,050 stitches per minute. The simple slide-on frame mechanism lets you quickly attach and remove embroidery frames, whilst the automatic thread trimmers instantly cut jump threads to help save you time and effort.
Despite its raft of innovative, high-end functions, we never sacrifice usability and intuition. After all, advanced sewing and embroidery is hard enough as it is without your machine getting in the way. That’s why we’ve built a host of easy-to-use functions into this machine, tested over our 100 years of manufacturing exquisite sewing machines.
- Large LCD touch screen – including on-screen editing for embroidery projects
- Extra-large long arm – 11.25″ (285mm)
- Large 300mm x 180mm embroidery area – ideal for larger projects
- 227 built-in embroidery designs and 17 fonts
- ICAPS continuous automatic pressure system – continually detects fabric thickness for superior stitch quality
- High-speed sewing and embroidery
- USB ports – making it easy to import designs
- Knee lift
What’s in the box?
- Zigzag foot
- Monogramming foot
- Overcast foot
- Zipper foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Blind stitch foot
- Button fitting foot
- Embroidery foot
- Free motion open toe foot
- Adapter screw
- Needle set
- Twin needle
- Ball point needle
- Bobbins x 10
- Seam ripper
- Cleaning brush
- Eyelet punch
- Screwdriver x 3
- Vertical spool pin
- Spool cap x 4
- Bobbin clips x 10
- Spool felt
- Spool net x 2
- Embroidery needle plate cover
- Touch pen
- Knee lift
- USB cable
- Alt bobbin case
- 3 x bobbin cover
- Foot control
- SM embroidery hoop 10 x 10
- Large embroider hoop 18 x 30
- Bobbin fill thread
- Grid sheet
- Chalk pencil
- Dust cover
- Accessory bag
- Instruction manual
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.