Best suited to intermediate and advanced sewers and embroiderers who want a light-weight option for easy stowing and transportation. Turn your hand to fast, accurate sewing, quilting and embroidery with this feature-packed machine that offers beautiful results. For even embroidery, smooth quilting and a variety of stitches in a light and compact machine, you can’t go wrong with the Innov-is NV2600.
Available on back-orderEmail to a friend
If you’re looking for a great all-round sewing, embroidery and quilting machine, you’ll love the Brother Innov-is NV2600. As one of our most popular models, this machine comprises most of the features of a modern, computerised combination machine without compromising on ease of use – or taking over your entire living room. The compact Innov-is NV2600 offers over 200 stitch varieties and 200 embroidery patterns to satisfy your creativity. And with adjustable speeds of up 850 stitches per minute and automatic thread pressure and tension systems, you get a range of Brother’s cutting-edge technology in one neat package. Its combination of light-weight design and top-end features makes the Innov-is NV2600 is ideal for workshops and quilt groups too.
Brother NV2600 Features:
- Colour LCD screen
- 160 x 260mm embroidery area
- 232 built-in embroidery patterns
- 232 built-in sewing and decorative stitches
- 10 frame shapes and 14 border styles
- 11 built-in embroidery fonts and 5 sewing fonts
- Fully automatic thread tension
- ICAPS – Continuous Automatic Pressure System
What’s in the box?
- Embroidery foot “U”
- Embroidery frame set (extra large) 26 cm (H) × 16 cm (W) (10-1/4 inches (H) × 6-1/4 inches (W)
- Embroidery frame set (large) 18 cm (H) × 13 cm (W) (7 inches (H) × 5 inches (W)
- Free motion open toe quilting foot “O”
- Walking foot
- 1/4″ quilting foot
- Quilting guide
- Side cutter “S”
- Stitch guide foot “P”
- Adjustable zipper/piping foot
- Non stick foot
- Open toe foot
- Hard case
- Zigzag foot “J” (on machine)
- Buttonhole foot “A”
- Overcasting foot “G”
- Blind stitch foot “R”
- Zipper foot “I”
- Monogramming foot “N”
- Button fitting foot “M”
- Grid sheet set
- Accessory bag
- Seam ripper
- Needle set
- Bobbin (4) (One is one machine.)
- Cleaning brush
- Spool cap (large, med x2, small)
- Spool net
- Screwdriver (large)
- Screwdriver (small)
- Eyelet punch
- Horizontal spool pin
- Twin needle
- L-shaped screwdriver
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
- Alternate bobbin case (no color on the screw)
- Embroidery bobbin thread (60 weight, white)
- “Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool)”
- Foot controller
- Knee Lifter
- Hard case
- Operation manual
- Quick start guide
We at Discount Sewing offer FREE local delivery on all our sewing and embroidery machines. This delivery service covers all surrounding counties; Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Sussex and Greater London. We are a family run business and have operated for 50+ years in the Surrey area. At our shop you can view lots of machines, new and second hand, and we can demonstrate any machine you might see here for you. Along with this, if you buy any machine from us you get free lessons for life at our shop and we cover the warranty. You can also part exchange your old machine for a discount of a new one.
Here at Discount Sewing we have been an official supplier of all Brother, Janome and Elna machines and parts for the last 30 years. There is also a service department at which we can service or repair almost any sewing machine, regardless of the make and model. For more information on our services please give us a call on 01932 349400.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.