Bring projects you never thought possible to life with the Innov-is NV1800Q. This feature-packed sewing machine is easy to maintain and use, delivering the highest quality results, time after time, whether you’re large-scale quilting, detail-heavy crafting, creating clothes, or making home furnishings.
The Brother Innov-is NV1800Q machine offers an impressive range of specialist sewing features at an affordable price. There are 234 stitches to choose from, and width and length can be adjusted by small increments, letting you get just the finish you want. Plus, all the quilting feet you could need are included, meaning you get can started straight out of the box. Combining and saving stitch designs is easy with the Innov-is NV1800Q’s LCD screen and touch sensor keypad, and you can even create your own stitch patterns using the My Custom Stitch setting – perfect for when you’re after that extra level of personalisation.
Brother NV1800Q Features:
- Large 8.3″ (210 mm) work space to the right of the needle
- 232 built-in stitches
- 10 styles of one step buttonholes and 5 styles of lettering upper and lowercase
- Advanced needle threading system
- Pivot function
- SFDS – Square Feed Drive System delivers a smooth, strong feed
- ICAPS – Continuous Automatic Pressure System
- My Custom Stitch – design your own stitches
- Multi-directional sewing – sideways feed
- Includes large wide table
What’s in the box?
- Free motion open toe quilting foot “O”
- Free motion echo quilting foot “E”
- Quilting foot “C”
- Walking foot
- 1/4″ quilting foot (with guide)
- Quilting guide
- Stitch guide foot “P”
- Adjustable zipper/piping foot
- Non-stick foot
- Open toe foot
- Zigzag foot “J” (on machine)
- Buttonhole foot “A”
- Overcasting foot “G”
- Blind stitch foot “R”
- Zipper foot “I”
- Monogramming foot “N”
- Button fitting foot “M”
- Grid sheet set
- Accessory bag
- Seam ripper
- Needle set
- Bobbin (4)
- Cleaning brush
- Spool cap (large, med x2, small)
- Spool net
- Knee lift
- Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool)
- Foot control
- Wide table
- Hard case
We at Discount Sewing offer FREE local delivery on all our sewing and embroidery machines. This delivery service covers all surrounding counties; Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Sussex and Greater London. We are a family run business and have operated for 50+ years in the Surrey area. At our shop you can view lots of machines, new and second hand, and we can demonstrate any machine you might see here for you. Along with this, if you buy any machine from us you get free lessons for life at our shop and we cover the warranty. You can also part exchange your old machine for a discount of a new one.
Here at Discount Sewing we have been an official supplier of all Brother, Janome and Elna machines and parts for the last 30 years. There is also a service department at which we can service or repair almost any sewing machine, regardless of the make and model. For more information on our services please give us a call on 01932 349400.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.