£199.00 Inc VAT
An upgraded version of the J3-18 with 16 utility stitches and 4 decorative stitches. It also features an automatic 1-step buttonhole. This is a good all round machine.
The Janome J3-20 is a great all round machine with a good selection of popular stitches and features. It is a really easy to use two dial model, one for stitch selection and the other for adjusting stitch length. It just couldn’t be simpler. The automatic 1-step buttonhole produces perfect buttonholes in one easy step whilst the automatic needle threader takes the strain out of threading the needle. There’s plenty of accessory storage and a soft cover for protection.
- 20 BUILT-IN STITCH CHOICES
- VARIABLE STITCH WIDTH & LENGTH
- QUICK FOOT CONVERSION
- FREEARM FOR CIRCULAR SEWING
- AUTO 1-STEP BUTTONHOLE
- BUILT-IN NEEDLE THREADER
- DROP FEED FOR FREEHAND EMBROIDERY
- CONVENIENT THREAD CUTTER#
What’s in the box?
- Auto sliding Buttonhole Foot
- Adjustable Blind Hem Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Standard A Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Seam Ripper
- Foot Control
- Soft Cover
- Instruction Book
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.