£1,099.00 Inc VAT
Seriously fast at 1,600 stitches per minute, this semi-industrial machine is ideal for those bigger projects that require speed, more arm space and a great straight stitch.
Available on back-orderEmail to a friend
Fast speeds and smart design make the Janome HD9 (heavy duty) Professional the perfect machine for sewing and quilting! You’ll find everything you need to complete projects quickly and easily. With sewing speeds up to 1,600 stitches per minute, serious sewists can experience efficiency like never before and with sturdy construction including eight enclosed ball bearings in the main shaft of the machine you will experience the quiet and smooth sewing that Janome is known for. The side-loading jumbo bobbin allows for easy access, holding 1.4X more thread than a standard bobbin.
When sewing with average weights of thread, the automatic thread cutter can be accessed via the thread cutter button or the remote thread cutter – making the end of each seam that much easier to finish; heavier weight threads are not a problem either with the new Heavy Duty Weight Thread Guide (HWTG). Tackle home décor and leather crafts with beautiful seams and top-stitching when using heavy duty weight threads on denim, canvas and leather.
Janome HD9 Features:
- High speed straight stitch-only
- Speeds up to 1,600 stitches per minute
- Industrial pretension threading / Built-in needle threader
- Memorized needle up/down
- Speed control slider
- Automatic thread cutter
- Adjustable knee lift
- Independent bobbin winder motor
- Extra high presser foot lift
- Foot pressure adjustment by dial with indicator
- Up to 11lbs. of presser foot pressure
- Vertical full rotary, industrial hook bobbin
- Maximum stitch length 6mm
- Remote thread cutter operation compatible via socket
- Industrial HLx5 needle
- Highly responsive foot control
- Vertical, two spool thread delivery
- Heavy weight thread guide
Whats’ in the HD9 box?
- Standard Straight Stitch Foot
- Hemmer Foot
- Cloth Guide
- Knee Lifter
- Large Extension Table
- Jumbo Bobbins
- Accessory Box
- Lint Brush
- Screwdriver (1x small, 1x large)
- Spool Cap (large)
- Spool Holder & Net
- Foot Control
- Power Lead
- Needles (HL type)
- Instruction Book
We at Discount Sewing offer FREE local delivery on all our sewing and embroidery machines. This delivery service covers all surrounding counties; Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Sussex and Greater London. We are a family run business and have operated for 50+ years in the Surrey area. At our shop you can view lots of machines, new and second hand, and we can demonstrate any machine you might see here for you. Along with this, if you buy any machine from us you get free lessons for life at our shop and we cover the warranty. You can also part exchange your old machine for a discount of a new one.
Here at Discount Sewing we have been an official supplier of all Brother, Janome and Elna machines and parts for the last 30 years. There is also a service department at which we can service or repair almost any sewing machine, regardless of the make and model. For more information on our services please give us a call on 01932 349400.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.