Jaguar RX-390, with 32 Stitches and 1-Step Button Hole – Comes with FREE: Hard Case, 17 Extra Feet, 5 Pairs of Scissors, 2 Packets of German Needles & Needle Threader. Designed by Jaguar Japan for the Educational Market
- A very easy-to-use full-size heavy duty educational sewing machine with 32 Built-in Stitches and 1-Step Button Hole. Hard Drop Over Cover Case (for extra protection) is included. Special launch promotion of Jaguar into the UK Market to join other European Jaguar markets. Free UK delivery! Full 12 months warranty, including delivery and collection, to and from your home.
- Built-in Needle Threader. Automatic Clutch Release for Winding Bobbin. Sleeve Arm. Centre & Left Needle Position. Drop Feed Darning Plate. Stitch Selector Dial. Stitch Length Dial up to 4.0mm. Maximum Stitch Width 5.0mm. Using the correct foot and good quality German needles for the job make every sewing task easier.
- Comes complete with an All Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Large Screwdriver, Seam Ripper, Brush, Oil Bottle, Needles, Bobbins, Edge/Quilting Guide, Darning Plate, Spool Holder, Second Spool Pin, Spool Felt, and an Invisible Zipper Foot.
- Complete with 5 Pairs of Scissors and 2 Packets of German Needles. Quality German needles help make sewing more professional. Also includes 17 Extra Sewing Machine Feet, including Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Embroidery Foot, Quilt Foot, Overcasting Foot, Cording Foot, Gathering Foot, 2 Packets of German Needles.
- Embroidery feet are used for darning, free machine embroidery and stipple quilting. Quilt feet are used by beginning quilters for “stitch in the ditch” and straight line quilting. Cording feet are used for embellishing 1 to 3 cords or decorative threads. They are perfect for couching. Gathering feet are used for creating a series of decorative wrinkles. Overcasting feet keep stitches at full width and prevent curling of flat edges when sewing the over-edge stitches. Stitches are formed over a hook on the inside edge of the foot. Blind hemming can sometimes be a little bit tricky, so the blind hem foot goes some way to helping improve this technique. Satin stitch feet are used for a series of flat stitches that are used to completely cover a section of the background fabric.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.