£1,699.00 Inc VAT
This is precisely what you were missing all along! Fast, accurate and easy.
The eXpressive 860 meets all of your requirements.
Whether it's sewing or embroidery you want you can create all your designs in a blink of an eye and with impressive ease.
A wide range of categorised embroidery patterns and the possibility to download your own files allows you to endlessly customise your sewing projects without ever compromising on quality.
As for sewing, the eXpressive 860 will help you handle any type of fabric and offers you a choice of 200 stitches so you can create all your sewing ideas flawlessly, from decorative stitches to finishing touches!
- LCD high resolution colors touch screen
- Horizontal full rotary hook with transparent bobbin cover plate
- Built-in needle threader
- Automatic thread cutter and manual thread cutter
- Thread sensors
- Easy bobbin threader with built-in thread
- 5 white LED lamps in 3 locations
- Extra-large foot controller with optional thread cutting foot controller unit
- 13 languages selection
- Automatic tension’s setting
- Auto declutch bobbin winding
- 7-piece retractable feed dog (9mm)
- Adjustable foot pressure
- One-step needle plate converter
- Horizontal spool pin
- Top cover with built-in stitch chart
- Semi-hard cover
- Carrying handle
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – SEWING
- 200 stitches incl. 6 buttonholes and 3 alphabets
- Maximum stitch length : 5 mm
- Maximum stitch width : 9 mm
- Maximum sewing speed : 1’000 stitches/minute
- Start/stop key
- Reverse key
- Up/down needle position key
- Auto-lock key
- Start over function, face-to-face and mirror function
- “Favorite Stitch” function to customize your own stitches
- AcuGuideTM automatic cloth guide
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – EMBROIDERY
- 171 built-in embroidery designs
- 3 monogram fonts in 2 and 3 letters and different borders patterns
- Editing features : combine designs and alphabets, resize, duplicate, flip, color choice, drag & drop, zoom, tracing, copy-paste and group
- Removable embroidery unit with carrying bag
- Maximum embroidery size: 170 × 200 mm
- Maximum embroidery speed : 800 stitches/minute
- Built-in memory banks up to 3 Mb
- USB Port
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Machine size: W 18.7’’ x H 12.4’’ x D 8.8’’ (W 475 × H 316 × D 223 mm)
- Machine weight: 22.9 lb (10.4 kg)
- Machine size with embroidery unit: W 18.7’’ x 12.4’’ x D 13.2’’ (W 475 × H 316 × D 336 mm)
- Machine weight with embroidery unit: 30.4 lb (13.8 kg)
- Free arm length from the needle: 3.9’’ (100 mm)
- Work space: 8.3’’ x 4.7’’ (210 x 120 mm)
- Zigzag foot
- Rolled hem foot
- Zipper foot
- Satin stitch foot
- Blind hemming foot
- Overedge foot
- Overlock foot
- ¼’’ seam foot
- Darning foot
- Automatic buttonhole foot
- Button sewing foot
- Embroidery foot
- Bobbin holder for embroidery
- 2 standard embroidery hoops : 170 mm x 200 mm and 140 mm x 140 mm
- Straight stitch needle plate
- 5 bobbins
- Needle set
- Lint brush
- Quilting guide bar
- Spool holders
- Seam ripper
- Knee lifter
- Extra spool pin
- Button shank plate
- Touch panel stylus
- Bobbin holder cleaner
- Cloth guide
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.