£899.00 Inc VAT
An irreproachable stitch quality, easy access to all essential features and 170 divers stiches will meet all of your needs.
You will enjoy at every sewing time, impressive stability and comfort by using the new eXcellence 680. Designed to follow every users moves, this robust new model is efficient and ensures all kind of demands.
The new eXcellence 680 will allow you to explore peacefully and hassle free your sewing skills!
- Large and spacious workspace: 210 mm x 120 mm / 8.25’’ x 4.7’’
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin and transparent hook covert
- 7 pieces feed dog for a permanent contact with fabrics (9 mm)
- Built-in needle threader
- One-step needle plate converter
- Easy and guided bobbin threader with built-in thread cutter
- Auto declutch and easy bobbin winder with built-in thread cutters
- «Easy bobbin» for an easy bobbin winding and clean storage)
- Six white LED lights in three different locations
- Automatic thread cutter – programmable into a stitch suite
- Free arm
- Horizontal spool pin and additional spool pin for twin needle function
- Protection cover
TECHNICAL FEATURES – SEWING
- 170 built-in stitches including 10 buttonholes and 25 elna stitches
- Protection cover with built-in stitch chart
- 9 mm adjustable sewing width and 5 mm adjustable sewing length
- European, English and Russian alphabets
- Capital letters and numbers available with 9 mm high
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Automatic thread tension settings
- 91 needle positions
- Adjustable maximum sewing speed: 1000 stitches/minute
- Knee lifter for an easy needle bar control with knee
- Large transparent extension table: 50 cm x 30 cm / 19.7’’ x 11.8’’
- STANDARD ACCESSORIES
The new eXcellence 680 includes a wide range of feet and accessories. Users will find the perfect tools to create more easily their project!
- Standard foot
- Satin stitch foot
- Open toe satin stitch foot
- Blind hem foot
- Rolled hem foot
- Overlock foot
- Zipper foot
- Automatic buttonhole foot with stabilizer plate
- 1/4’’ piecing foot
- Darning footr
- Convertible free hand quilting foot
- Button foot
- Upper feed device with quilting guide
- Straight stitch needle plate
- Additional spool pin
- Spool holders (small, large, special)
- Quilting guide
- Pivot pin for circular sewing
- 10 «Easy bobbins»
- Seam ripper
- Lint brush
- Knee lifter
- Large extension table
- Foot controller
- Semi-hard protection cover
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.