£1,399.00 Inc VAT
Whether you’re keen on crafts or a budding fashion designer, the Innov-is F480 is the perfect partner when it comes to completing your creative projects. This expertly-designed, easy-to-use embroidery and sewing machine offers the flexibility and consistently brilliant results you need.
Available on back-orderEmail to a friend
Benefit from Brother’s 100+ years of sewing expertise with the Innov-is F480. This clever sewing machine automatically adjusts the thread tension to create great quality, even stitches on any fabric. Plus, its easy-to-read colour LCD screen makes accessing your machine’s settings, designs and editing tools super simple. And with a sewing speed of up to 850 stitches per minute and embroidery speed of up to 650 stitches a minute, you’re sure to get the job done quickly and accurately with the Innov-is F480.
Brother F480 Features:
- 182 built-in stitches, including 10 buttonhole styles
- 5 styles of lettering (upper and lowercase)
- 138 built-in embroidery designs
- Advanced needle threader
- SFDS: Square Feed Drive System
- Lock stitch button
- Memory function
- My Custom Stitch
- Quick-set bobbin and winder
What’s in the box?
- Buttonhole foot “A”
- Overcasting foot “G”
- Monogramming foot “N”
- Zipper foot “I”
- Zigzag foot “J” (on machine)
- Blind stitch foot “R”
- Button fitting foot “M”
- Walking foot
- Quilting foot
- Stitch guide foot “P”
- Adjustable zipper/piping foot
- Non-stick foot
- Open toe foot
- 1/4 inch quilting foot
- Side cutter “S”
- Quilting guide
- Seam ripper
- Bobbin (4) (one is on the machine)
- Needle set
- Twin needle (centre)
- Cleaning brush
- Eyelet punch
- Screwdriver (large, small)
- Spool cap (large, med x2, small)
- Extra spool pin
- Spool net
- Foot controller
- Embroidery foot “Q”
- Embroidery frame (large) H18 cm x W 13 cm H 7 inches x W 5 inches
- Embroidery frame (extra-large multi-position) H 30 cm x W 13 cm H 12 inches x W 5 inches
- Bobbin thread (white)
- Alternate bobbin case (no colour on screw)
- Knee lifter
- Grid sheet set
- Hard case
- Accessory bag
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
We at Discount Sewing offer FREE local delivery on all our sewing and embroidery machines. This delivery service covers all surrounding counties; Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Sussex and Greater London. We are a family run business and have operated for 50+ years in the Surrey area. At our shop you can view lots of machines, new and second hand, and we can demonstrate any machine you might see here for you. Along with this, if you buy any machine from us you get free lessons for life at our shop and we cover the warranty. You can also part exchange your old machine for a discount of a new one.
Here at Discount Sewing we have been an official supplier of all Brother, Janome and Elna machines and parts for the last 30 years. There is also a service department at which we can service or repair almost any sewing machine, regardless of the make and model. For more information on our services please give us a call on 01932 349400.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.